4th Annual Autumn Family Farm Fun Weekend
September 24 - September 26
This exciting weekend will be packed with many fall activities! Enjoy hayrides through the park, outdoor education classes, arts and crafts for the kids and some surprises along the way. In addition to a pumpkin carving contest, we will have wine and cheese for the parents and spooky snacks for the kids. Come spend a nice and relaxing fall weekend in the park that will be fun for the whole family.
- 8:30 PM: Join us for an evening fire at the Twin Store Pavilions.
- 8:30 AM: Kids and Parents meet at the Twin Store Pavilions to gather fresh eggs from our chicken coop and hand feed our Goats and Alpacas.
- 1:00 PM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a Park favorite activity as we make Apple Cider with our own apple press.
- 2:00 PM: Join us on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus to go to Buck Brook Alpaca Farm for National Alpaca
- 4:00 PM: Fiber crafts with Annie on the Twin Store Pavilions to make felted crafts.
- 5:30 PM: Wine and Cheese on the Twin Store Pavilions with Alpaca treats and our famous apple cider. 7:00 PM: Pumpkin Carving on the Twin Store Pavilions with an evening fire to finish out the day.
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a morning fire with cider and doughnuts before checking out.