Cast and Blast Weekend
October 1 - October 3
This weekend is for the outdoorsmen and women that are looking for a truly fun-packed weekend that caters to both the fly fishermen and upland bird hunters. We will combine fishing and sporting clay experience that most only dream of. The day will begin with a one-fly competition on our very own half mile of frontage on the Beaverkill River, followed by a trip to the Catskill Pheasantry to shoot a round of sporting clays at this premier shooting facility.
- 8:30 PM: Enjoy an evening fire on the Twin Store Pavilions and sign up for the weekend activities.
- 7:00 AM: Join us at the Riverside Pavilion for the start of our One Fly Fishing Competition.
- 8:30 AM: Kids and Parents meet at the Twin Store Pavilions to gather fresh eggs from our chicken coop and hand-feed our Goats and Alpacas.
- 12:00 PM: Join us on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus to the Catskill Pheasantry for an afternoon of shooting sporting clays.
- 7:00 PM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a sampling of some of the finest Craft Beer and smoked trout and pheasant the Catskills has to offer.
- 8:00 PM: Evening fire on the Twin Store Pavilions with live music.
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a morning fire, juice and pastries before checking out.