- This event has passed.
Alpaca and Angora Fiber Crafting Weekend
July 23 - July 25
Learn all there is to know about the many uses of our Alpaca and Angora Fiber. Children’s crafts to include soap felting, Spinning demonstrations on how to spin fiber into yarn. Alpaca product vendors. Hat-making demonstrations. Pictures with your favorite Award Winning Alpacas at the Park. Evening Haltered Alpaca walk around the Park.
- 8:30 PM: Enjoy an evening fire on the Twin Store Pavilions and sign up for the weekend activities.
- 9:00 AM: Help gather fresh eggs at our chicken coop.
- 10:00 AM: Meet at our Animal enclosure to learn all about Nigerian Dwarf Goats and Alpacas. Interact inside the enclosure with the animals and get your picture taken with your favorite animal.
- 2:00 PM: Fiber crafts with Kaylie. Learn how to felt soap and make hats from Alpaca fiber.
- 4:00 PM: Haltered Alpaca walk around the park with pictures taken with your favorite Alpaca.
- 7:00 PM: Wine and cheese on the Twin Store Pavilions with Alpaca surprise treats and our famous apple juice we make fresh at the park for the children.
- 9:00 PM: Evening hayride with glow sticks around the park.
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a morning fire, juice and pastries before checking out.