Alpaca and Angora Fiber Crafting Weekend
June 24 - June 26
Learn all there is to know about the many uses of our Alpaca and Angora Fiber. Children’s crafts to include soap felting , Spinning demonstrations on how to spin fiber into yarn . Alpaca product vendors . Hat making demonstrations. Pictures with your favorite Award Winning Alpacas at the Park . Evening Haltered Alpaca walk around the Park.
- 7:00 PM: Evening Hayride to the Fish pond to hand feed our hungry trout to be followed by a ride over to our animal enclosure to hand feed apple treats to our Goats and Alpacas.
- 8:30 PM: Join us for an evening fire at the Twin Store Pavillions.
- 9:00 AM: Help gather fresh eggs at our chicken coop.
- 10:00 AM: Meet at our Animal enclosure to learn all about Nigerian Dwarf Goats and Alpacas. Interact inside the enclosure with the animals and get your picture taken with your favorte animal.
- 2:00 PM: Fiber crafts with Annie. Learn how to felt soap and make hats from Alpaca fiber.
- 4:00 PM: Haltered Alpaca walk around the park with picture taking with your favorite Alpaca.
- 7:00 PM: Wine and cheese on the Twin Store Pavillions with Alpaca surprise treats and our famous apple juice we make fresh at the park for the children.
- 9:00 PM: Evening hayride with glow sticks around the park.
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a morning fire, juice and pastries before checking out.