3rd Annual Autumn Family Farm Fun Weekend
September 25 - September 26
This exciting weekend will be packed with many fall activities! Enjoy hayrides through the park, outdoor education classes, arts and crafts for the kids and some surprises along the way. In addition to a pumpkin carving contest, we will have wine and cheese for the parents and spooky snacks for the kids. Come spend a nice and relaxing fall weekend in the park that will be fun for the whole family.
- 7:30 PM: Evening Hayride to the Fish pond to hand feed our hungry trout to be followed by a ride over to our animal enclosure to hand feed apple treats to our Goats and Alpacas.
- 8:30 PM: Join us for an evening fire at the Twin Store Pavillions.
- 8:30 AM: Kids and Parents meet at the Twin Store Pavillions to gather fresh eggs from our chicken coop and hand feed our Goats and Alpacas.
- 1:00 PM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavillions for a Park favorite activity as we make Apple Cider with our own apple press.
- 2:00 PM: Join us on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus to go to Buck Brook Alpaca Farm for National Alpaca Day.
- 4:00 PM: Fiber crafts with Annie on the Twin Store Pavillions to make felted crafts.
- 5:30 PM: Wine and Cheese on the Twin Store Pavillions with Alpaca treats and our famous apple cider.
- 7:00 PM: Pumpkin Carving on the Twin Store Pavillions with an evening fire to finish out the day.
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a morning fire with cider and doughnuts before checking out.