Two Headed Trout Dinner & Brewery and Distillery Bus Tour
May 14 - May 16
- 8:00 PM: Meet on the Twin Store Pavilions for an evening fire and an open discussion on the numerous pools and the historical importance to the area. Receive a couple hand tied flies made famous at these locations.
- 8:30 AM: Kids and Parents meet at the Twin Store Pavilions to gather eggs from our chicken coop and hand-feed our Goats and Alpacas.
- 1:00 PM: Depart on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus to sample some of the finest hand-crafted Beer, Vodka, Gin, and Whiskey the Catskills has to offer. We will visit the Roscoe Beer Company, Catskill Distillery, Do Good Spirits Distillery, and the Upland Brewery and stop for about 45 minutes at each location.
- 5:30 PM: Depart on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus to the Rockland House for the Two-Headed Trout Dinner which is an annual event to support the Roscoe Chamber of Commerce. This is a 5-course meal with guest speakers, raffles, and silent auctions. Tickets Required
- 7:30 PM: Evening Hayride around the park, stopping at the fish pond to feed our hungry trout.
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a morning fire, juice and pastries before checking out.