Water Sports Weekend at Waneta Lake
June 4 - June 6
Does your family enjoy getting out on the water? Come join us for an action pack water sports weekend that will be a great time for the whole family. On Saturday we will start out with a kids kayaking lesson right in the park. This is tailored to all kids that would like to learn how to paddle a kayak and get more comfortable in a boat. Next, our outdoor activities personnel will be leading a group up to a mountain lake for an exciting family day out on the water to test out those new skills learned! Paddleboarding, kayaking, canoeing and swimming are all part of the day along with a planned lakeside lunch.
- 8:00 PM: Enjoy an evening fire on the Twin Store Pavilions and sign up for the Saturday activities.
- 8:30 AM: Help gather fresh eggs from our chicken coop.
- 10:00 AM: Kids kayaking lessons at the Big Rock.
- 11:30 AM: Depart on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus to Waneta Lake.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch at the lake, hamburgers and hotdogs grilled lakeside.
- 5:00 PM: Last bus back to the Park.
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a morning fire, juice and pastries before checking out.