Spring Family Farm Weekend
May 1 - May 3
Enjoy our first events weekend of the season! Stop by our animal enclosure to help us with feeding and participate in our daily farm chores as we care for all our animals. Saturday we will be taking a tour of Buck Brook Alpaca Farm to see how a large scale alpaca farm works and to visit all of our furry friends and new baby alpacas up on the mountain! To finish off the weekend we will be offering a hay ride for the parents and children at heart Saturday evening. We will have a signup sheet at the Park Store for all our weekend activities.
- 7:00 PM: Evening Hayride to the Fish pond to hand feed our hungry trout to be followed by a ride over to our animal enclosure and hand feed apple treats to our Goats and Alpacas.
- 8:30 PM: Enjoy an evening fire on the Twin Store Pavilions.
- 9:30 AM: Help gather fresh eggs from our chicken coop and then assist with farm chores and feed our Chickens, Alpacas, and Goats while learning all about the daily care we provide to our animals on the farm.
- 1:00 PM: Join us on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus for a ride and guided tour of the Buck Brook Alpaca Farm to visit all the new born Alpacas while learning all about the daily operations of a large alpaca farm.
- Saturday 4:00 PM: Join Annie at the Twin Store Pavilions for a fun crafting experience using alpaca fiber to make felted soap.
- 7:30 PM: Evening Hayride around the park and treats for all who attend, followed by an evening fire at the Twin Store Pavilions. Don’t forget to bring your marshmallows for s’mores!
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for juice and pastries before checking out.