Cast and Blast Weekend
October 2 - October 4
This weekend is for the outdoorsmen that is looking for a truly fun packed weekend that caters to both the fly fishermen and uplad bird hunter’s. We will combine a fishing and sporting clays experience that most only dream of. The day will begin with a one fly competition on our very own half mile of frontage on the Beaverkill River, followed by a trip to the Catkill Pheasantry to shoot a round of sporting clays at this premier shooting facility.
- 7:30 PM: Evening Hayride to the Fish pond to hand feed our hungry trout to be followed by a ride over to our animal enclosure to hand feed apple treats to our Goats and Alpacas.
- 8:30 PM: Join us for an evening fire at the Twin Store Pavillions.
- 7:00 AM: Join us at the Riverside Pavillion for the start of our One Fly Fishing Competition.
- 8:30 AM: Kids and Parents meet at the Twin Store Pavillions to gather fresh eggs from our chicken coop and hand feed our Goats and Alpacas.
- 12:00 PM: Join us on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus to the Catskill Pheasantry for an afternoon of shooting sporting clays.
- 7:00 PM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavillions for a sampling of some of the finest Craft Beer and smoked trout and pheasant the Catskills has to offer.
- 8:00 PM: Evening fire on the Twin Store Pavillions with live music.
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a morning fire, juice and pastries before checking out.