- This event has passed.
1st Annual Roscoe Campsite Park Cook Off Weekend
October 9, 2020 - October 12, 2020
This weekend is tailored to all the great receipes and cooks among all our guests that visit the Park. Whether you make the best steak, ribs, chicken, wild game, chili, fish, desert or any other dish, we invite you to participate in our friendly competition. Dishes will by judged by 3 of our campers camping in the park this weekend. We will have prizes donated by our local businesses in Roscoe for our winners.
- 7:00 PM: Meet and greet on the Twin Store Pavillions to register the dish you plan to prepare.
- 7:30 PM: Evening Hayride to the Fish pond to hand feed our hungry trout to be followed by a ride over to our animal enclosure to hand feed apple treats to our Goats and Alpacas.
- 8:30 PM: Join us for an evening fire at the Riverside Pavilion.
- 8:30 AM: Kids and Parents meet at the Twin Store Pavillions to gather fresh eggs from our chicken coop and hand feed our Goats and Alpacas.
- 12:00 PM: Join us on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus for a ride to the Beaverkill Trout Hatchery for a fun filled afternoon of fishing in their stocked ponds. Learn about this natural trout hatchery and how each year they raise brown and rainbow trout that we fish for all over the Catskill rivers and streams.
- 5:00 PM: Gather at the Twin Store Pavillions for the judging competition of our contestants in our cook off followed by a group feast for all to enjoy!
- 7:30 PM: Live music on the Twin Store Pavillions with an evening fire.
- 8:30 PM: Night time hayride around the park with glow sticks.
- 12:00 PM: Join us on the Roscoe Campsite Tour Bus to visit the Upland Brewry in Livingston Manor and the Prohibition Distillery for a tour of the process in making these fine libations.
- 3:00 PM: Join Annie at the Twin Store Pavilions for a fun crafting experience using alpaca fiber to make felted soap and hats.
- 6:00 PM: Evening haltered walk with the Alpacas around the Park and get some pictures with your favorite Alpaca.
- 7:30 PM: Join us for an evening fire stream side at the Riverside Pavilion.
- 9:00 AM: Join us at the Twin Store Pavilions for a morning fire, juice and pastries before checking out.