- This event has passed.
Water Sports Weekend at Waneta Lake
June 7 - June 9
Does your family enjoy getting out on the water? Come join us for an action packed water sports weekend that will be a great time for the entire family. On Saturday we will start out with a kids kayaking lesson right in the park. This is tailored to all kids that would like to learn how to paddle a kayak and get more comfortable in a boat before heading out into the water. Next, our outdoor activities director will be leading a group up to a mountain lake for an exciting family day out on the water to test out those new skills learned! Paddle Boarding, kayaking, canoeing and swimming are all part of the day along with a planned lakeside lunch.
● Saturday 10:00 AM: Kids kayaking lessons at the park
● Saturday 11:00 AM: Shuttles up to Waneta Lake
● Saturday 1:00 PM: Lunch at the Lake
● Saturday 5:00 PM: Boat Pick up
● Sunday: All day shuttle service to the Waneta Lake